Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chinese Grand Prix

The F1 GP in China was really a great game. In this game I want to mention a person especially, his name is Mark Webber. He was really awesome in that game. On April 16th he didn't have a great performance in the qualifying, he was eliminated in Q1 and only got the 18th starting position. Though he didn't get advantage in the qualifying, he finally win the third of the game by his driving technique and good team strategy.

Mark Webber's performance reminded me that Kimi also had done something similar to him, but better than him. It was the game in 2005, the Japanese GP held in Suzuka. Kimi only got the 17th starting position, what he did better than Webber was that he won the championship in the final. That was really a very awesome game!!!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly speaking, I seldom watch car racing games, the only chance will I see the news about F1 car racing games is on the daily news. Since I am a fan of F1 car racing games, it is quite interesting reading your blog and it is also a chance for me get more information about this car racing game. It seems that boys are more attracted to the car racing games and know more information about cars, because my cousin is also interested to the car racing games. Thank to this chance for me to know more about FI games!

    ReplyDelete