Sunday, April 3, 2011

Australian Grand Prix

Last Sunday the first game was held in Australia. Originally, the first game should be held in Bahrain on Mar 13th, but it was forced to postpone the game because of the internal rebellion. The FIA hopes the organizer of Bahrain Grand Prix can make the final decision as to whether they can hold the game or not before May 1st, but it seems to be all the more difficult to hold such a big game in that kind of situation.

Return to the topic, the champion of Australian Grand Prix is Sebastian Vettel. He overtook the second one with a full 22 seconds. It is really a big gap in F1!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, u know F1 so much not like me. I just like F1's cars and the only one F1 player I know is Michael Schumacher. F1's rules I do not know very much but I think I will love it in future because of this blog.

    ReplyDelete