Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Malaysian Grand Prix

This Sunday, April 10th, the second game of F1 was held in Malaysia. Except the champion, the top three drivers are different to the last game. But the men who won the second and the third places were from the same team, it means that there is a big gap between the teams in the technical phase. By the way, the driver who won the championship in Malaysia is Sebastian Vettel.

To win a championship in F1 Grand Prix is very difficult, it needs luck and good driving technique. Besides, a good team and teammates is also a very important factor.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Leony,
    It's my first time to visit your blog, and I am so amazed by your interest, that you like F1, which I am very unfamiliar with!! It's very cool of you!! And I think I can really get some idea from reading your blog!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Formula 1 is so exciting.I think it may be the most tiring sport on the earth.I once saw a report that let me know how difficult this race is.One race forces drivers to lose 5 kg in average.I was really surprised to read that.I never think of the possibility of lose some many weights in few hours.

    ReplyDelete